The leader in specialized and customized property management services for 23 years. Experts in managing communities in NJ.
- About Us
- mem property management is a privately held property management organization that was founded in 1984, by Martin H. Laderman, along side Elvia Laderman and Matthew Laderman, with the vision to increase property value through solid, experienced management. Since that time the company has expanded to manage dozens of properties from its New York border to the Jersey Shore. We are privileged to serve some of the finest communities throughout New Jersey including many of the major developers and builders as well as communities as diverse as small ocean-front condominiums to large master-planned communities with several hundred homes to age-restricted retirement communities.
- Our Philosophy – A Customized Approach to Each Property
- mem property management’s philosophy is to operate each property from a Condominium Association and owner’s perspective, with an acute awareness of the goals and needs of residents and users. We offer outstanding customer service that opens up communication among all parties and the result is maximized efficiency of doing business, which in turn relates to highly maximized profits for all of our clients. Our ongoing commitment to our clients whether they are individual local Property Owners or entire Condominium Associations, has earned us a highly accredited reputation in our industry.
- More than Just a Property Manager
- With mem property management, you have a team, not just a single property manager. Each property manager receives direct supports from both the regional manager and the President of mem property management that is actively involved in the day-to-day affairs of each association and property. Board member and unit owners alike are encouraged to contact the President of mem property management with any questions or concerns they may have.